Are you ready to taste one of the most delicious sandwiches you’ve ever had in your life? Well I hope so, because this sandwich is amazing!!! This came from meatloaf leftovers, obviously, and is now a staple whenever I make meatloaf. So get out some box wine and get ready for this cheap and delicious sammich!
1 sweet onion sliced
Salt and pepper
Scoop of leftover mashed potatoes (optional)
1. Sauté onion with butter, drizzle of olive oil, salt, pepper, and cayenne 15-18 minutes on medium to high heat.
2. Once your onions are done, turn to low to keep warm and place a few pats of butter in another skillet to grill your bread.
3. Smear mayo on one slice of bread and leftover mashed potatoes on the other piece and place into skillet.
4. Place your sliced meatloaf onto the bread and then top with your sautéed onions and provolone cheese.
5. Place other piece of bread on top and flip over after a few minutes so it cooks evenly on both sides and cheese melts completely. This is seriously one of the best things you’ll ever put in your mouth!!!
OMG!!!! this sounds and LOOKS wonderful!!!!! Gotta try it!!!!