Nacho Cheese Doritos + Burgers = Doritos Burgers. Let that sink in… Ok, I’ll tell you how these burgers came to be: Years ago, I was moving into my new apartment and my mom had bought everything we needed to grill burgers at the pool. However, we quickly realized all the seasonings were still packed away, so my mom said “No worries!” And took out handfuls of Doritos chips and mixed them up in the hamburger meat. We all looked at her like she was crazy, but let me tell ya, those burgers were delicious!!! So, I’ve been making my burgers with Nacho Cheese Doritos ever since!
Nacho Cheese Doritos (duh)
1 T Worcestershire sauce
1-2 tsp your favorite burger seasoning
1. I put my Worcestershire, hamburger meat, and seasoning all in a bowl. Then, grab your Doritos.
2. Take a few handfuls and crush the chips up in your hands, then place those in the bowl.
3. Shape your meat into hamburger patties.
4. Grill burgers to desired doneness. Mmm, smells good!
5. Oh ya, I forgot to tell you about my favorite pickles. These are amazing on a burger!
6. Serve up your burger with your favorite toppings and serve with seasoned sweet potato fries for a yummy side!