Chips + Pico de Gallo = Heaven
This pico recipe uses cherry tomatoes instead of the traditional Roma tomatoes. I think they’re sweeter and other than a giant homegrown beefsteak tomato, they’re my favorite. I love to use yellow and red cherry tomatoes together, but feel free to just use red if you want to.
- 10.5 oz container cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 c chopped cilantro
- 1 chopped jalapeño (deveined and seeded if you want a mild pico, otherwise just chop with seeds to increase the heat)
- 1 c finely chopped sweet onion
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- Salt to taste
1. Chop your onion, cilantro, jalapeño, and tomato and put in large bowl or container.
2. Squeeze the juice of 1/2 a lime (or the whole thing if you like) and season with salt to taste. Give it a big stir and serve with chips or just about anything!
I want some now Pracha!!
Pingback: Mexican Breakfast Casserole | Blonde Bitchin' West Texas Kitchen